Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stained Glass Afghan WIP Day 3, gingerbread men, and destruction!

Today was NOT productive! My husband was off from work today so I was less productive because of that as well. But what really put me behind was last night after I finished row 9 on all 12 circles, I realized I did it wrong! So I had to "frog", that means rip it (see how it sounds like a frog?!) all out and re-do the whole row. So this morning I started all over again on the row.
Row 9 done WRONG! BOOOO!
Row 9 done RIGHT! Ahhh!

 This little boy is also quite distracting with his cuteness and putting his Darth Vader mask on the Christmas Soldier cookie jar that I pulled out of the Christmas decorations today. Did I mention we put up our tree today too?!
 But this cute little boy picture above, quickly broke my cookie jar. :/

And the other little boy broke my necklace. See why I got nothing done today?!



 But the best part of the day was seeing them in their Christmas program! Aren't these little gingerbread boys and girl so cute?!

My number 1 job and priority is being a Mom. So yes, these distracted me from what I wanted to do, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Might I miss my Christmas deadline? Maybe. But they will never be 3 and 4 years old again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly

Pin It button on image hover